Hi All.

 Please reply to anan...@infotechvalley.com

Position Title:   Project Manager - Information Technology

Department:    Technology Programs

Reports To:    Manager, Technology Programs

Location: Philadelphia, PA

Duration: 6 months

Human Resources:

Broad Band Compensation Program Assignment:

Position Description

Plan, execute, and close assigned projects, according to strategic alignment
and prioritization, in compliance with scope, quality, schedule and budget.
Coordination and monitoring of resource allocations, including assignments
of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to
deliver projects according to plan.

Maintain project alignment and integration with PMI’s overall strategic
direction and annual budget.  Significant interaction, collaboration, and
communication with business owners, project team members and service
providers is necessary to ensure requirements and/or performance targets are
identified and met or exceeded.

There are two levels for this role I & II.  Level I aligns with the
experience, education and capabilities outlined in this description.  Level
I oversees multiple projects of varying size with a few larger projects
which have clear organization impact with external stakeholders or
large-scale integrated infrastructure matters.  Level II, in addition to
Level I duties, oversees high-priority projects of strategic importance
requiring considerable resources and high levels of integration and
communications.  Level II requires a minimum of 7 years of progressively
responsible project management experience to the enterprise level with
sustained business results and demonstrated business acumen.

Looking forward to add value by mutually winning possibilities.

Thank you,

*Anand** *|* Infotech** Valley **Inc.*
               'Infinite Talents'
Tel 610.419.9034 ext: 116  | Direct 610.365.7318| Email:
anan...@infotechvalley.com | Fax 610.419.9035| eFax 480.247.4534