Hot Requirement for my direct client

Skills: Oracle CRM Functional Consultant

Location: Canton, OH

Duration: 6months

Client needs Oracle CRM Functional Consultant

·         Should have only about 5-7yrs of experience with 4-5yrs in Oracle
CRM

·         Should have skills in Installed Base & Service Contracts

·         Experience in R12 is a MUST

·         We are looking for very good communicators and sharp candidates
with midlevel experience.
--
Regards,
Don Blessing

V (Our employees, partners and affiliates) dash to provide bulls-I
performance with precision. We are VDART..the Bulls-i-Consulting partner.
HQ'd in Atlanta, GA, VDart works with customers nationwide in providing
consulting solutions in the areas of ERP, BI and Infrastructure Services.