Dear Recruiters:

Our San Francisco client has an immediately need for a Senior SAS Developer.
The project is estimated to be 3-4 months in duration . Our client would
strongly prefer someone from the Greater San Francisco area.

Requires:

Minimum 6 years strong proficiency in SAS

- Experienced in SQL and Excel
- Excellent system analysis skills
- Skilled at working on teams
- Software development Life-Cycle skills

Plus skills and knowledge:

- Experience with Oracle DBMS
- Problem diagnosis and trouble shooting skills

Responsibilities:

* Run queries on Oracle database to extract data

* Develop SAS Programs to build SAS dataset and produce detailed reports
that are summarized in various segmentations.

Write SAS scripts to clean-up data,

Transform/manipulate data, including transpose data from rows to columns,
etc.

* Export data and generate credit reports into Excel

* Ad hoc data mining, analysis and reporting.

* Perform other duties as needed.

Thanks & Regards

Karen l Computer Power group Inc l  <mailto:ka...@cpg-inc.com>
ka...@cpg-inc.com l  <http://www.cpg-inc.com> www.cpg-inc.com
Office: (262)-432-2543 Mobile:  (262)-271-4722  Fax: (262)-364-2452