Dear Partner’s

Greeting’s

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com or satya.sur...@gmail.com

 Here is a new requirement I need help with in Cambridge, MA.  Please send
along resume, rate, contact information and location of your candidate to be
considered. Must be local to MA due to a required in-person interview.

Full Name:

Current Location (City/State):

Availability:

Relocation:

Availability for F2F interview with client:

Best phone number for interview:

Work Authorization(H1B/US Citizen/GC):

* *

*Title: Storage Admin*

*Location: Cambridge MA*

*Duration: 6-12  plus Months *

Job Description:
One of my clients in Cambridge, MA is looking for a Storage Administrator
for a 6-12+ month project with the possibility of going permanent. *Candidate
must have strong HP Storage technology platforms experience.*

*Primary Job Responsibilities:*

    - Help in the planning and executing of storage migrations across a
      variety of platforms and architectures
      - Possibly assist in provisioning, configuration management,
      troubleshooting and monitoring health of overall storage infrastructure
      - Execute changes according to established change management practices

*Skills:*

    - Minimum 5 years IT experience in an Infrastructure support role
      specializing in storage management
      - Strong experience working with Enterprise SAN/NAS architecture,
      protocols and best practices specifically using HP storage
systems (i.e EVA)
      (NetApp a plus)
      - Solid understanding of storage interface technologies such as iSCSI
      and Fibre Channel.
      - Experience operating in a Brocade SAN fabric environment
      (certification a plus)
      - Proven storage provisioning skills, including disk assignment and
      LUN masking
      - Working knowledge of Enterprise LAN/WAN network architecture,
      protocols and best practices as related to iSCSI (Cisco certification or
      equivalent a plus)
      - Working knowledge of UNIX, Linux and Microsoft Windows Server
      (certifications a plus)
      - Experience with data migration tools: robocopy, richcopy, rsync,
      dump, tar, etc
      - Experience with Enterprise monitoring systems (Nagios a plus)
      - Strong technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills with
      experience in troubleshooting multi-tier environments
      - Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.  Must be
      able to communicate with all team members, both technical and
non-technical
      - Self-motivated with strong organizational skills, the ability to
      juggle multiple high-priority tasks and maintain attention to detail
      - Experience working with teams in different time zones and
      coordinating duties to coincide with global operational schedules
      - Pharmaceutical & FDA regulated experience a plus, experience
      supporting a Research environment a plus

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

* *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*