J2EE, SQL) & (Java, J2EE, JSP, Webwork, Hibernate, XML, JDBC, SQL)

*Date:*

9-16-2010

 *REQUIREMENT: 01*

Role: Java/J2EE Engineer

Location: Wayne, PA

Client - HCL
Duration: 6 -12 Months+

*Qualifications and experience:*

1) Java/JSP/Webwork/Hibernate development skillset
7) Should have Java (basic Java file I/O, XML, JDBC)
3) Should be a team player to work with several team involved here
4) Ability to work in fast pace environment where adaptability to change is
key
5) Willingness to work extra hours which would be compensated
6) Should have skills in JSP/ Web Work / Hibernat
7) Should have excellent SQL/database skills, but also have some exposure to
core Java, Java File I/O, Java XML tools (like Castor or XMLbeans, etc),
JDBC, WebWork, and Hibernate.
8) Good communication skills

*REQUIREMENT: 02*

Role: Java/J2EE Engineer

Location: Warren, NJ
Client: Technamics
Duration: 6 Months+

*Responsibilities include:*

1) Work closely with the solution analysts to understand business
requirements and provide innovative solutions
2) Develop, test, debug and document integration interfaces in accordance
with architectural guidelines and practices.
3) Understand and work from business requirements documentation
4) Apply industry standard object-oriented programming best practices and
J2EE design patterns.
5) Develop, test and maintain Web Services and Java components.
6) Plan, initiate and conduct unit and integration testing of applications
as well as facilitate system testing.
7) Support and troubleshoot production implementations.
8) Work with the technical lead and architects to resolve complex technical
issues and understand system performance associated with the solution.

*Qualifications and experience:*

1) Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent experience required.
2) Java certification preferred.
3) 5 years experience using Java and J2EE
4) Familiarity with J2EE design patterns, software architecture concepts and
web application security.
5) Understanding of relational database technologies and SQL.
6) Knowledge of J2EE component architecture.

Regards,

*Soloman*

Technical/IT Recruiter,

VDart Inc

Bulls-i-Consulting

*Phone:*  678 648 6084

*Email:* solo...@vdartinc.com <d...@vdartinc.com>

*Web**:*  www.vdartinc.com <http://www.vardartinc.com/>

Please add me to your LinkedIn @  http://in.linkedin.com/in/solomonsebastian

  V (Our employees, partners and affiliates) dash to provide bulls-i
performance with precision. We are VDART..the Bulls-i-Consulting partner.
HQ'd in Atlanta, GA, VDart works with customers nationwide in providing
consulting solutions in the areas of ERP, BI and Infrastructure Services.