PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO sr...@lorventech.com <sen...@lorventech.com>

Hi,

 This *Srini *with *Lorven Technologies*. We have a direct client
requirement for *Hyperion/Essbase developers* position based at *Fairfield,
CT.

*Please check the below requirement and respond us along with your comfort.

Location: *Fairfield, CT
*Duration: Long term (1+ yrs)

*Job description:

*Knowledge of Hyperion Essbase Server 9.x, 11.x and other Hyperion
applications like Planning, Shared Services, workspace, FR, WA and IR
Knowledge of Oracle 10g and 11g database
Knowledge of iAS 10g application server and Weblogic application server
In-depth experience with Installation/Upgrade/Patching with Hyperion Essbase
and other Hyperion web applications
Prior Migration experience of Hyperion application from non-prod to Prod
environment
Prior Upgrade experience of Hyperion application from earlier version of
Hyperion to System 9 or 11i
In-Depth Knowledge of Essbase, and Planning Administration
In-Depth Knowledge of Essbase, and Planning Performance Tuning
Experience with Integrating Hyperion with OID and MSAD Server desirable
Hands-on experience with Data Management tools FDQM, DIM and ODI needed
Knowledge of third party HTTP load Balancer like BIG-IP
In-Depth Knowledge on Linux/Unix platform desirable o Customer Support
and/or consulting experience preferable*.

Contact: sr...@lorventech.com (or) Work# 609-632-1243

Regards*

*Srinivas*

Lorven Technologies Inc,

101, Morgan Lane, Suite#209

Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.

Telephone: 609-632-1243

E-Mail:        sr...@lorventech.com <sen...@lorventech.com>

Web:           www.lorventech.com

*Lorven Technologies, Inc. is  SBE/MWBE Certified*

mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.