*PLEASE REPLY TO pa...@e-zencomp.com ONLY*

Hello,

I am Pavan working on behalf of Ezen Computer Services, Inc. We have an
Urgent Opportunity in *Wilkesboro**, NC** *for *Network - Data Consultant*

Please review the below need and let us know if you have anyone available
and interested.

Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as below.

   1. Full Name:
   2. Availability:
   3. Contact number:
   4. Email Id:
   5. Current Location:
   6. Visa Status (Citizen/G.C/H1B):
   7. Relocation:
   8. Expected Rate:

* *

*Requirement Copy:*

*Title: Network - Data Consultant*

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*Location: Wilkesboro, NC*

*Skills and Experience:** *

Switch and switch port configuration, IP and DNS assignment, cable
installation and troubleshooting. Intel experience a plus.

*Responsibilities: *

Configure switch ports, IP and DNS assignments, cable installation,
troubleshooting network issues.

*Scope and Additional Information: *

Assist with ongoing projects such as NIC hardening and new POD build outs.

Regards,

*Pavan Kumar*

*:
*pa...@e-zencomp.com<../../Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/OLK1E/pa...@e-zencomp.com>