Hi Partner,

We are having new requirements for a Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
Support.

Please go through the details of the project and let me know if you have
consultants available for this profile.

Rate is Open and negotiable depends on relevant experience.

Job Title: Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Support

Duration: 7-8 Months

Location: Collegeville, PA::19426

Role Description:

. Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) is a system of record for
consolidated Financial statements (SEC reporting) and Management reporting
for a large pharmaceutical company. HFM is one of the components within a
complex Hyperion environment (HFM/ Planning/ Essbase /Oracle /Unix/
Windows).

. 3 to 4 years of experience in design and implementation of HFM
application, metadata, HFM rules/VB script (hands on experience) and
financial reports

. Strong Excel financial modeling and data reconciliation skills

. 3 to 4 years of Hyperion Financial Reporting and Smart view
experience.

. External reporting and finance close experience.

. 4 years experience in analyzing business requirements, writing
functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues, and
interfacing with business users.

. Support continuous application configuration optimizations.

. Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting
the application

Skills:

. Microsoft Excel

. Essbase

. Hyperion Management

. Windows 98

. Windows 2003

. Windows 2000

. Visual Basic

. UNIX

. Oracle

Please make sure all the experience is real time for all and every projects
as we will be doing reference check for any of 2-3 projects.

Only send the qualified resumes.

Please send me your candidate's resume along with the following details.

Candidate's Name:

Candidate's Contact Number:
Candidate's E-mail id:
Candidate's Present Location:
C2C Rate:
Candidate's Visa Status:
Candidate's Availability:
In-person Interview availability:

I look forward to working with you and would be awaiting your response on
this.

--
Regards

Mohan Rao