*PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUMES TO si...@lorventech.com*

Dear,

Direct client requirement for a* *PeopleSoft Functional Consultant – 4
Positions

* *

*Duration: 6+ months           Location: Atlanta, GA
        Rate: $70/hr ctc*

*Skill Requirements: *

   - Should Have experience in Client Interfacing and user requirement
   gathering
   - Functional Consultants with strong knowledge in PeopleSoft FSCM 9.1 -
   AR and AP.
   - Two resources required for AR and Two for the AP Module.
   - Strong  ability to write functional specs for CEMLIs (conversions,
   interfaces or customizations), strong knowledge of the application area
   (we're looking for AR or AP candidates) and strong ability to deliver
   detailed functional specs that the technical team can use to produce the
   corresponding technical specs.

*
*

* *

*Important Note:*

   - *Kindly send consultants Resume with Contact Info & Current Location
   details to save time. *
   - *We will review the resume, talk to the consultants and if interested
   will get back to you for more information.  *
   - *We will let you know the client details before submitting your
   consultant resume.*

*
*

Thanks & Regards

Siranjeevi

Lorven Technologies Inc,

101, Morgan Lane, Suite#209

Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.

Telephone: 609-632-0346

Email        : si...@lorventech.com

Website     : www.lorventech.com

mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.