Send Resumes to kevin.sm...@amzur.com

 <kevin.sm...@amzur.com>

*Job Title: Lotus Notes Admin*

*Location: West Chester, PA
Duration: 4+ Months *

* *

*Job description:*

The primary responsibility for this role will be Domino Administration and
Notes Client troubleshooting.

But, in addition, *there will also be a need for end user training and
project tasks around Domino and Notes upgrade activities*.

*Technical Qualifications:*

In Depth Experience with

   - Lotus Domino Administration
   - Lotus Notes Client & Same time Client

*General understanding of:*

   - Windows Server 2003
   - Active Directory
   - Networking hardware and concepts (TCP/IP)
   - Windows XP operating systems
   - VMware/Virtual Servers
   - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
   - PC hardware installation and maintenance

*Job Responsibilities:*

   - Domino Administration for 10+ global Domino servers
   - Daily maintenance on Domino servers
   - Handling Notes Client Troubleshooting requests
   - Participation in a Global Domino Upgrade project which will include:

ü  Server Upgrades

ü  Client Upgrades

ü  User training

ü  Documentation

   - Track all support work in a service desk ticketing system
   - Interaction with 1st and 2nd level support team members to resolve
   complex problems
   - Work to exceed or maintain and SLA on support tickets
   - Document solutions in an IT Knowledge Base
   - Set up and implement Domino/Notes Policies to standardize our
   environment
   - Assist in configuring an Mail Archive policy
   - Set up a Notes ID Vault and assist us in utilizing it properly
   - Configuring our servers for DAOS and enabling the feature on all mail
   files
   - Assist in delivering the Notes upgrade training to our users
   - Help to develop, test and deploy the Notes Client packages
   - Develop and document Domino Administration processes and procedures