Hi

I Hope you are doing great.

I am interested in reviewing your consultant resume and having a
conversation to see if we can potentially work together on the position that
i am presently working on. I would appreciate if you would send a word copy
of your consultant resume and a number to reach by during the day.

*
Job Title: IBM Datastage Admin (URGENT NEED)*

Location: NYC
Duration: 6 months

*JOB DESCRIPTION: *

*IBM Information Server (DataStage Administrator)*

Coordinates operational designs, develops support plans and provides support
for applications. Typical activities: ensuring compliance with security
policies, monitoring requests, adding/deleting users, installing software,
analyzing user requirements and statistics to identify trends and resolve
performance issues.

Work with IT teams to define the§ infrastructure and system requirements to
support Information Server DataStage environment.
Understanding of Unix/Linux and Windows environments i.e. can§ perform
administration tasks as needed.
Experience in identifying set of§ standards for configuration settings for
DataStage performance management; optimization of disk space and memory
allocation in the environment
Installation /Upgrade InfoSphere Products such as DataStage and§ others
related products
Configure, tune, and maintain DataStage application§ instances and
supporting underlying database and OS environments.
Set up the§ projects, roles, users, privileges in different environments
(DEV, QA, PROD).
Implement procedures for maintenance, monitoring, backup, and§ recovery
operations for the DataStage.
Basic knowledge of clustering§ technology.
Working knowledge of DataStage High Available§ feature.
Available for  oncall support for Production related§ issues
Support DR/BCP activities for Information Server related§ products
Provide migration support and automation procedure§
Mentor other§ team members for knowledge transfer
Knowledge of other BI products such as§ COGNOS and/or Crystal Report Server
are pluses.

--
Regards

Mohan Rao