I have an urgent opening on *Oracle Apps Supply Chain technical
consultant*Position with my client. Let me know if you have any of
your consultants
available. Please send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact
details, Rate, and availability date.

*Requirement details:*

 *Title                : **Oracle Apps Supply Chain technical consultant*

* Location         : **NY City, NY*

*  Rate                : $Open/hr on c2c
*

* Positions         : 1*

* Start date*       * :* *ASAP *

*Technical Skills & Knowledge:* * *

Primary Skills          :               Oracle Apps, PO, AP, Inv, GL

Need oracle techno functional

- Needs knowledge of Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Inventory, and General
Ledger;

- Needs technical knowledge of Oracle Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, and
Discoverer;

- Gentran EDI, specifically GIS for UNIX, is a required skill set;

--
Regards

Mohan Rao
Resource Manager