Hi,

  This *SIRAN *with *LORVEN TECHNOLOGIES*. We have a direct client
requirement for a *Tibco Business *

* *

*Works  *Position  based at TX/FL/ St. Louis

Please find below the details of the requirement and let me know your
comfort

Duration: Multiyear long term Project

Location: TX/FL/ St. Louis

Position: Team Lead

*Job Description: *

Should  have at least 4 years of industry experience. Should have completed
at least 2 EAI projects, minimum of 6 months duration each, in a Technical
Lead Role.

Should have experience in TIBCO Technologies (TIBCO iProcess, TIBCO
BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS, RV, Hawk, Adapters) and very strong J2EE skills

 Technical Lead / Module Lead experience in EAI projects involving TIBCO
technologies such as TIBCO iProcess suite, Business Works,

 Proficient technical and lead skills, proven experience in previous
projects with exposure to SOA / ESB / BPM concepts on the TIBCO platform

 Excellent communication skills and experience leading small (3-4 people)
teams.

 Excellent knowledge of design patterns

 Experienced in various SDLC lifecycle phases including requirements
gathering, analysis and design, build, deployment, testing and support

*Skills:*

 Responsible for 1 or more modules in the overall project

 Mentoring and Guiding a team of EAI BPM developers, work allocation

 Providing inputs for Reporting, Tracking and Monitoring to Project Manager

 Preparation of detailed design document

 Design, Development, Deployment and Testing

*Experience: *

4-6 years of Tibco Development and Java Skillset

*PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUMES TO si...@lorventech.com*

Thanks and look forward working with you.

Thanks & Regards

Siranjeevi

Lorven Technologies Inc,

101, Morgan Lane, Suite#209

Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.

Telephone: 609-632-0346

Email        : si...@lorventech.com

Website     : www.lorventech.com

mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.