Hi Partners,

                  We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

Title: Oracle Datawarehouse Developer

Location: Stamford, CT

Duration: Long term

Rate:$/day

Client needs a combination of STRONG Oracle Database developer who can
perform point no 2 and 3 below.

1. Data Warehouse experience:
a. Building and analyzing domain models.
b. Domain Model Optimization.

2. Database knowledge (Oracle):
a. Writing procedures, functions, cube queries, materialized views,
analytical functions.
b. Query Tuning/Optimization.

3. Scripting:
a. Perl Scripting.
b. Shell Scripting.

4. IB Business Knowledge

5. Market Data Knowledge

Should have Investment banking / particularly from Market Data (Reference
Data, securities, consolidated identifier, etc).

Client would prefer someone with Essbase Hyperion background or mix of DW
tools expertise who can also chip in their technology selection initiative.

*Please send me your MS word formatted resume along with the below contact
details ASAP.*

Full name of the consultant:

Email id:

Contact no: