Greeting’s

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com  and satya.sur...@gmail.com

 Please go through the below job position and let me know if you have any
consultants if yes please send me the update resume contact details along
rate.

*Title: Build Engineer/Java/J2EE Developer*

*Location: Jacksonville FL*

*Duration:6+ Months***

*Our client is looking for a Build Engineer with a strong Java/J2EE
background.  This resource will be responsible for Code Stream Management in
a multiple pipeline environment (both testing and development).*

* *

*Resource must have prior experience as a Senior Java/J2EE Developer, must
also have experience with Clear Case and Java Services/SOA.*

* *

*This is not a standard developer opening.  This resource **MUST have Code
Stream Management** experience***

*They will be looking at the codes that are coming in and the test results
to manage the process***

In Red is what the manager wants to see on the resume:

   - Familiarity in Java / J2EE technologies
   - Experience with *Source Code Control* systems – Perforce, GIT, SVN,
   CVS, etc.
   - Experience with branching strategies of Source *Code* systems
   - Experience to automate the build and deployment process with approved
   scripting tools.
   - Ability to isolate build/deployment issues with versus *Code* issues
   - Ability to work in rapid, product overlapping release cycles

*Best Regards*

* *

* *

**

*Satya Dowluri   *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

*