Send Resumes to kevin.sm...@amzur.com

 <kevin.sm...@amzur.com>

We have our direct client requirement for Senior Middleware Engineer in MA,
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested in
this position, kindly reply me back with your updated resume ASAP.

Position : Senior Middleware Engineer

Location: Marlborough, MA

Duration: 6 + Months

F2F must after telescreen

Skills Required

1 The candidate must have Weblogic, preferably Oracle Fusion which is
Weblogic's most recent version.

2 2+ years in Java/JEE development.

3 The candidate should be well versed in Infrastructure and ITIL processes.

4 6+ years in middleware technologies including WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat,
JMS and Spring Framework.

5 Knowledge of WebSphere MQ, Active MQ and Oracle UCM.

6 Project management skills is a plus.

7 Tomcat is also required.