*PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUMES TO **si...@lorventech.com* <si...@lorventech.com>*
*

* *

Hi,

  This *SIRAN *with *LORVEN TECHNOLOGIES*. We have a direct client
requirement for a *Banking Business* *Analyst * position based at *FL/NYC*

Please find below the details of the requirement and let me know your
comfort

Duration: Multiyear Long term Project

Location: FL / NYC

 *Job Description: *

* *

Experience: 8 to 10 years

·         Extensive experience in Hogan Consumer Loan System, Hogan ILS and
Umbrella environment

·         Ability to provide module level maintenance and support guidance
for IT and Business clients

·         Ability to manage vendor related support

·         Knowledge of related Retail/Consumer Banking functions

·         Project Management experience

·         Excellent Requirement Gathering & Management Skills

·         Hands on experience in process illustration tools like Visio

·         Hands on experience in use case writing

·         Good understanding of multiple technologies used in Banking &
Financial Services IT.

·         Understanding of various architectures types such as mainframes,
client-server, and service oriented architecture etc.

·         Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)

·         Prior experience in collecting requirements around middleware
mapping is a plus

*Skills*: Business Analysis, Retail Banking, Loan origination

*Roles & Responsibilities: *

* *

·         As a Business Analyst, You responsibility involves requirements
gathering, analyzing, and performing gap analysis

·                            Solution Architecture

·         Needs to do impact analysis of change in requirements

·         Involve in design reviews on solutions by Module teams and
customer solution proposal.

·         Provide mentorship to the BA delivery team

·         Lead functional testing team in some cases

·         Client Management during UAT phase

*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume:*

1. Full Name:

2. Current Legal Status:

3. Email Address:

4. Phone number Home / Cell:

5. Current Location:

6. Required Skills Experience:

7. Hourly Rate:

8. Availability:

9. Open for relocation?

Thanks and look forward working with you.

Thanks & Regards

Siranjeevi

Lorven Technologies Inc,

101, Morgan Lane, Suite#209

Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.

Telephone: 609-632-0346

Email        : si...@lorventech.com

Website     : www.lorventech.com

mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.