Hi,

Pls let me know how comfort you are the below job requirement and send your
updated resume ASAP to s...@staffcube.com

* *

Title: *Business Analyst (with Java development background)*

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 12+ months

Rate: competitive

*Job description:*

·         Looking for a highly motivated person to work on the *Item
Management (IMN)* project. This project/system will replace the client's
existing Item system.

·         *Candidates must have a development background. We are looking for
Java Development experience. This is a Business Analyst position requiring
development background (JAVA).*

·         Works with the business and technical teams to define business
needs and implement innovative solutions that meet business objectives or
create new business opportunities through the effective use of technology.

·         Establish the solution vision and scope in the analysis phase to
validating that requirements have been met in the testing phase.

·         Minimum of 5 years of experience;

·         BA/BS or equivalent experience;

·         General understanding of the SDLC lifecycle;

·         Strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation and written
communication skills;

·         Understands systems process analysis, design and simulation.

*Also provide the following details with Skill Matrix:***

*Details:*

Full Name:

Current location:

Visa:

Availability:

E-mail:

Phone:

Employer details: (Name, phone, E-mail)

*Skill Matrix:*

Years of exp as Business Analyst:

Years of exp *Java development background :*

Communication Skill (out of 10) :

*Regards - Sivakumar*

* *

*Staff**Cube LLC***