Job Title: Senior Oracle Technical Consultant with Functional
background

Location: Cleveland, OH

Duration: 3 Month

Senior Technical resource with functional background.Should have
worked on Oracle quoting, Order Management, work flows, Advanced
pricing.Good to have worked on Negotiation.Should have worked on
Oracle 11.5.10 version.

 Email me: m...@allied-ds.com

 Thanks and Regards,

Mike
Technical Recruiter
Allied Deployment Services
340 S Lemon Ave.  # 5386
Walnut, CA – 91789
Phone:(415) -704-1581 Ext.408
Fax: 270-517-3892
Email: m...@allied-ds.com
Website: www.allied-dt.com

Yahoo IM: alliedds.m...@yahoo.com

Gtalk: alliedds.m...@gmail.com

** WBE (Women Business Enterprise) **

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted
to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this
in error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading
with REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list. We regret any
inconvenience this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be
removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please
send us any older or alias email addresses.