*PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUMES TO **si...@lorventech.com* <si...@lorventech.com>

* *

Hi,

  This *SIRAN *with *LORVEN TECHNOLOGIES*. We have a direct client
requirement for a  *C++ Developer** * position based at *NYC*

Please find below the details of the requirement and let me know your
comfort

Duration: Long term Project

Location: NYC

Rate : DOE

*Job Description:*

·         Strong application development knowledge in Unix environment using
C++. Should be very much familiar with Unix environment because the entire
development is on Unix.

·         C++ really strong object oriented features should have been used
in their projects (including, but not limited to runtime polymorphism,
internal implementation details of runtime polymorphism etc.)

·         Extensive usage and knowledge of Standard Temple Library (C++)
(and the ability to correctly choose the appropriate STL for different
specific needs).

·         Knowledge of Data Structures with good problem solving skills.
Given a scenario, should be able to come up with an optimized solution using
exactly the appropriate data structures.

·         Multi-threading, socket programming, IPCs, Synchronization
mechanisms

·         Shell scripting, Perl, some of the requirements are on the
knowledge on UI Knowledge of database(s)

*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume:*

1. Full Name:

2. Current Legal Status:

3. Email Address:

4. Phone number Home / Cell:

5. Current Location:

6. Required Skills Experience:

7. Hourly Rate:

8. Availability:

9. Open for relocation?

Thanks and look forward working with you.

Thanks & Regards

Siranjeevi

Lorven Technologies Inc,

101, Morgan Lane, Suite#209

Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.

Telephone: 609-632-0346

Email        : si...@lorventech.com

Website     : www.lorventech.com

mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.