Hi Partners,

Please find below requirement and send me consultants resumes ASAP.

Job title: Citrix Consultant

Location: NC

Duration: 3+ Months

Looking for an experienced Citrix consultant to install, configure and
training IT staff on Citrix.

Excellent communication skills and running multiple applications over CITRIX
including SAP

Thanks and Regards,

Mike Williams

Talent Engagement Group

Allied Deployment Services

340 S Lemon Ave.  # 5386
Walnut, CA - 91789

Phone:  415-704-1581 Ext. 408

Fax: 270-517-3892

m...@allied-ds.com   |  www.allied-ds.com

  cid:image003.jpg@01CBCE1D.C9E20F40

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error,
please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to
be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience this has
caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently
continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or alias email
addresses.