Hi

Let me know your availability for the below requirement and send your
updated resume with the rate you are looking for new project

*Title: Junior – Mid-Level C#/.Net dev*

*Location: Bellevue, WA – (Preferred Local candidates only) *

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Rate: $30/hr on C2C MAXXX*

*Skills:* *SQL, C#, .net, HTML*

*Job Description:*

·         Our client, located in Bellevue is seeking a strong mid-level
programmer with *5 years of experience*.

·         The ideal candidate will have a history of coding in *SQL/ C#/
.net* and the ability to work independently and analyze data.

·         Intermediate experience with *HTML* and other web technologies a
plus.

*Personal Details: *

* *

Full Name:

Best Rate:

Phone:

Email:

Current Location:

Exp (US/India):

Relocation:

Available:

SS No.

Date of birth (date and month) :

Communication ( rate out of 10) :

Employer details: (Name-email- phone):

*Two Professional references from your recent projects: (Name /phone/
official e-mail)*

*1. *

*2. *

*Skill Matrix (Which will help you to give priority on your resume in Client
Place)*

Years of exp in *SQL ______*

Years of exp in *C#_______*

Years of exp in * .net_____*