*PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUMES TO **si...@lorventech.com* <si...@lorventech.com>

* *

Hi,

  This *SIRAN *with *LORVEN TECHNOLOGIES*. Immediate Start – *Cisco
Administrator** * position based at *San Jose – CA  / Raleigh - NC***

Please find below the details of the requirement and let me know your
comfort

*Title*

*CISCO ADMINISTRATOR*

*Job Description*

Technical skills
• Strong Layer 2 Layer 3 Networking technical skills (must have)
• Strong knowledge in Routing & Switching and associated Cisco products
(must have)
• Understanding of Nexus products desirable/ good to have
• Understanding of servers, storage desirable
• 5-7 years of Industry experience (must have)
• CCIEs (pref)-theory and/or lab completed / CCNP (must have)
• Experience working with US multinationals desirable
• Need to commit availability for 2 years atleast (must have)

Soft skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication n skills (must have)
• Ability to multi-task and operate under demanding environments
• Self starter, Motivated & team player
• Willingness to travel / relocate on projects if need be
• Ability to interact with clients and act as the SPOC on projects assigned

Primary Skills

Location

San Jose (CA) / Raleigh (NC)

Duration

Long Term

Rate

DOE

Interview Type

Initial Telephonic  / 2nd round May be a face to face on your own expense

Notes

We need only developers with hands on experience, client will request for
references and proof of employment in USA.

* *

*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume:*

1. Full Name:

2. Current Legal Status:

3. Email Address:

4. Phone number Home / Cell:

5. Current Location:

6. Required Skills Experience:

7. Hourly Rate:

8. Availability:

9. Open for relocation?

Thanks and look forward working with you.

Thanks & Regards

Siranjeevi

Lorven Technologies Inc,

101, Morgan Lane, Suite#209

Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.

Telephone: 609-632-0346

Email        : si...@lorventech.com

Website     : www.lorventech.com

mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.