Hi Partners,

Hope you all are doing well.

Please find below *VERY HOT REQUIREMENT* and send me suitable consultant
profiles *ASAP.*

*
*

*Job Title: SAP XI/PI Developer*

* *

*Location:* *Foxboro, MA*

*Duration:* *4+ months*

*Start date*: *ASAP** *

*Required Skills**:*

*Should have at least 4+ years of XI/PI experience.*

*Good experience to build XI/PI integration using IDOC adaptor using Java
and XLPS tools* *(Mandatory).*

*
*

Thank you for your valuable time.

Thanks & best regards,

 Mike

Talent Engagement Group

 Allied Deployment Services

 340 S Lemon Ave.  # 5386

 Walnut, CA - 91789

 Phone: 415-418-7693 Ext:408

 Fax    : 270-517-3892

 Mail ID: m...@allied-ds.com |  www.allied-ds.com

** WBE (Women Business Enterprise) **

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error,
please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to
be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience this has
caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently
continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or alias email
addresses.**