Hi

Let me know if you have anyone for the below and send resume ASAP to
s...@staffcube.com

*Title: Sr. Data Analyst*

Location: Sacramento, California

Positions: 2 Openings

Duration: 3+ Months

Start date: ASAP

*Required: *

·         Very strong *SQL query* writing skills

·         Experience in *data warehousing (SQL Server)*

-----------------------

*Title: Sr. ETL Developers*

Location: Sacramento, California

Positions: 3 Openings

Duration: 3+ Months

Start date: ASAP

*Required: *

·         Strong *SQL *skills

·         Very strong in *Informatica Power Center v8.x ETL*

We are looking for people who can learn fast and quickly move into
independent work.  This will be a fast pace 12 weeks.  The work will include
investigating reported defects within the *Data Warehouse and Data Mart
environments,* and fixing those defects.  The data environments will include
*STAR Schema's, Relational DB's, flat tables, and flat files.*

*Regards - Sivakumar*

* *

*Staff**Cube LLC***

Work: 281-712-1505| Fax: 281-605-5656