Please help me with below requirements, this is for my direct client, and I
can get you interview by tomorrow. Candidate should be strong in .NET and
equally strong in Silverlight as well. email your resume to
j...@infotechvalley.com

Required: *Sr. .NET Developer with Silverlight Exp *

Duration: 6-12+ Months

Location: Chicago, IL

Rate: Open

   1. 8+ yrs exp. With .NET and C#
   2. 1+ yr exp. in Silverlight and/or WPF

   3. Strong exp. On Entity framework, LINQ, lambda expressions
   4. Strong exp. On creating/using/deploying WCF and WCF applications
   5. Good analytical and debugging skills
   6. Interfacing WCF with Silverlight
   7. Workable knowledge of Oracle/stored procedures / SQL statements
   8. Experience in full Software development life cycle with strong
understanding of the processes.
   9. Experience with object-oriented design and programming techniques a
must
   10. Develop system unit test plans, ensure software quality assurance
(SQA) standards are achieved and validate that business goals are
accomplished
   11. Experience with source code control systems such as SVN, TFS
   12. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
   13. Shall be able to work independently without much guidance
   14. Should have at least a Bachelor's degree

--
Looking forward to add value by mutually winning possibilities.

Thank you,

Niyaz Sainudeen |Infotech Valley, Inc.
                                                'Infinite Talents'
Tel 610.365.7304 |Email: niya...@infotechvalley.com | Fax 610.419.9035| eFax
480.247.4534

3400 Bath Pike, Suite# 301 , Bethlehem , PA , 18017 | www.infotechvalley.com
______
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.