*Please send your resume to si...@lorventech.com*

Hi,

*   This siran with LORVEN TECHNOLOGIES*. We have a requirement for *IBM
Data Stage + Oracle DBA *position based at *Denver - CO*

Please find the below details of the requirement and let me know your
comfort

Location: Denver, CO
6 months
$52 per hour

IBM Datastage Developer/ Worked on large data loads - Expert.
Combination of Oracle DBA experience on Oracle - Average.
8 years of experience

*Look forward to work with you.*

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Siranjeevi*

*Lorven Technologies Inc,*

*101, Morgan Lane, Suite#209*

*Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.*

*Telephone: 609-632-0346*

*Email        : **si...@lorventech.com* <si...@lorventech.com>

*Website     : **www.lorventech.com* <http://www.lorventech.com/>

* **Loren Technologies, Inc. is  SBE/MWBE Certified*

*As per Lorven Technologies Inc. and CLIENT’s policy you are strictly
prohibited from posting / publishing this requirement to any Web based Job
sites, Social Networking sites, personal or private blogs such as but not
limited to DICE, MONSTER, Corp-to-Corp, Blogs, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter
etc……. If the posting of this job is discovered on any website/blogs, your
Candidate/Resume will automatically be disqualified and you may be barred
from future requirements from Lorven and their clients.*