Hello,

Please do reply to *sind...@boston-technology.com

*
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6+ months

-- MUST have financial services
-- MUST have manual testing of .NET applications (NO WinRunner, NO QTP,
etc...)

We are seeking a Sr. Quality Assurance resource to work in our Boston
office. This person will be responsible for testing a Performance and
Attribution platform that we are developing in-house.
 Looking for a QA Analyst that has experience testing Performance
Measurement applications within the banking industry. The ideal candidate
will have 3-5 years testing Performance Measurment/Analytics applications
that deal with Mutual Fund Pricing, Fee Calculation, Fund Performance
Benchmarking, etc.
The Performance Measurement system is a homegrown one that is currently
being ported over from VB to .NET and this person would be on the team that
is responsible for testing the new application and its functionality.
Keys:
Pricing Center and Sell Check experience.

--
Regards,
Sindhu Hari

W. 781-544-4799 * 114