Hi,

We have a requirement for an *UI Application Engineer Beaverton, OR*. If you
are interested in this please send your updated resume ASAP.

*Expert UI Application Engineer*

*Position Level: Expert*

Describe your Department/Team:
Our team consists of project managers, business consultants, systems
analysts, application engineers, solution architect and functional managers.
We support  Product Creation Solutions focused on the Product Development
and Engineering Portfolio with two current projects; Shared Product Creation
(SPC) and Mind the Margins (MtM).

*Describe what the ETW will be doing in this role:*
This role will participate in development phase of the two current projects
which support Nike Product Creation business. This role will be working in
an agile/lean development environment as part of a scrum team leveraging
test drive development methodologies
•Be involved with the scrum stand ups for the various sprints
•Be involved with creating, updating and validating the test cases
•Collaborating with other engineers and scrum teams
*
Describe the Key Projects/Deliverables associated with this role:*
•UI Development

*Skills/Roles Required for this Position: (Please quantify the years of
experience)*
*Top Must Have:*
•2+ years agile software development
•2+ years XP/Test Driven Development practices
•2+ years Scrum/Kanban work management practices
•4+ years of UI development
•4+ years Java, JSP, HTML
•1+ year AJAX, Comet, Javascript, HTML, CSS
•Knowledge of GWT and Adobe Flex
•Proficient with SVN
•Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
•Ability to adhere to strict design patterns and principles and at times be
responsible to define them.
•Working knowledge of Component Based Design Principles. Will be expected to
build encapsulated software components
*
Nice to Have/Highly Desired, but not required (in order of relevance):*
•Prior Nike Experience
•Ability to coordinate small teams
•Ability to work in a customer-facing collaborative environment working with
Analysts, Product Owners and technical team to enhance UI solution design
and prototypes

Regards,

Manju

Senior Technical Recruiter

Aditi Staffing,

Desk : 425- 378 - 6635

Fax :   425- 440 -3970

Email :manjunat...@aditi.com

2002 156th Ave NE, Suite 200,

Bellevue, WA 98007

This e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the attention and
use of the named addressee(s).  They may also contain
confidential information that is subject to legal or some other professional
privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender
and delete it from your system.  Please also note that any information in
this email or attachments about salary, benefits, duration of employment, or
other employment terms is subject to change.  Employment with our Company
is "at-will".  Employees are free to terminate their employment at any time,
with or without cause. Likewise, the Company may revise employment terms or
to terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause.