HI,

We have Four Oracle Apps positions

Location: Montreal, Canada(Need to be onsite)
Duration: 4-6 month
 Rate+expenses

Need Green Card and US Citizens only.

1)      Oracle Apps OM – Order Management/AP/GL/AR/CM (Technical)

 We need resources with 8- 10 years experience in Oracle EBS 11.5.10 and r12
with expertise in

Other requirements
·         The developer will be working under the direction of a lead and
should follow established System Delivery Process
·         8-10 year experience in Oracle EBS implementation.
·         Experience in Oracle EBS v12 is a plus. These developers will be
working in an integrated environment that includes OM,

  AP (Accounts Payable), AR (Accounts Receivable), GL  (General Ledger) and
maybe IB (Install Base).

·         Strong experience with PL/SQL programming in Oracle.
·         Experience with Java, Web Services, XML would be a plus.
·         A good understanding of service oriented architecture

2) Oracle Apps PO - Purchasing

We need resources with 8- 10 years experience in Oracle EBS 11.5.10  and r12
with expertise in
Other requirements
·         The developer will be working under the direction of a lead and
should follow established System Delivery Process
·         8-10 year experience in Oracle EBS implementation

 PO, INV (Inventory & Bill of Material), OM

·         Strong experience with PL/SQL programming in Oracle.
·         Experience with Java, Web Services, XML would be a plus.
·         A good understanding of service oriented architecture

 3) Oracle Apps SC – Service Contract

 We need resources with 8- 10 years experience in Oracle EBS 11.5.10  and
r12 with expertise in
Other requirements
·         The developer will be working under the direction of a lead and
should follow established System Delivery Process
·         8-10 year experience in Oracle EBS implementation.

SC, FS (Field Service)
·         Strong experience with PL/SQL programming in Oracle.
·         Experience with Java, Web Services, XML would be a plus.
·         A good understanding of service oriented architecture

4)  Oracle Financials technical

 We need resources with 8- 10 years experience in Oracle EBS 11.5.10  and
r12 with expertise in

 We need resources with 8- 10 years experience in Oracle EBS 11.5.10  and
r12 with expertise in

 AP (Accounts Payable), AR (Accounts Receivable), GL  (General Ledger) and
maybe IB (Install Base).

·         Strong experience with PL/SQL programming in Oracle.
·         Experience with Java, Web Services, XML would be a plus.
·         A good understanding of service oriented architecture

Please send me updated resume along with the below contact details ASAP.
Legal name:
Email id:
Contact no:
Visa status: