*send resumes to si...@lorventech.com*

*Dear Partner*
**

Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately.

Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact and
current location* info to *speed up the interview process***

*
*

*Title : *ETL Architect

*Job Description : *strong ETL Architect, experienced in building
Operational Data stores/Data Marts, must have DataStage 8.+ hands-on + to be
able to lead DS developers. Must be able to drive and document  architecture
and design; Experienced in Real Time Data Integration and developing and
integrating data quality processes and tools

with financial background
* **
Location - *Montvale, NJ

*Title : *Application Architect

*Job Description :  *Strong Application Architect experienced in deep
systems analysis, design, development and integration of web services and
refactoring existing J2EE applications, to expose functionality as web
services. Must be able to direct application development leads and
developers and work with application teams in impact analysis

*Location - *Montvale, NJ

*Thanks & Regards*

Siranjeevi
Lorven Technologies Inc,
101, Morgan Lane, Suite#209
Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.
Telephone: 609-632-0346
Email        : si...@lorventech.com
Website     : www.lorventech.com

Loren Technologies, Inc. is  SBE/MWBE Certified
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.