*Send your resumes to si...@lorventech.com*

Hi Partner,

   It was nice talking to you. Please find the details of the *.NET
developer* position and let me know your comfort.

Job Title: .NET developer (Win form & Web Form)
Location : Dallas, TX
Duration : 6+ Months
Rate       : $50/hr

*
Primary Responsibilities:*
Responsible for designing, coding, testing and analyzing application
software as part of a development team
Support existing business systems applications
May be responsible for coaching junior members of the team on technical
issues
Partner with business users to identify needs and appropriate technical
solutions
Troubleshoot system issues and be available for on-call duties
Design and document moderately complex technical requirements for business
applications
Perform other job duties/responsibilities as assigned

*Candidate Requirements:*
Bachelor Degree in IT or related field, or equivalent work experience
6+ years of software development experience
Strong expertise in Microsoft .NET technologies using C#
Strong expertise in MS SQL Server (understating of T-SQL, stored procedures,
transactions, etc.)
Strong expertise in relational database concepts
Strong working knowledge of object-oriented concepts
Experience with SOA and web services
Experience with ASP.NET and AJAX
Strong written and verbal communication skills are desired
Prior experience with financial systems, rules engines, and payment engines
is a plus
Experience with *Air Line Domain* is a plus

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Siranjeevi*

*Lorven Technologies Inc,*

*101, Morgan Lane, Suite#209*

*Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.*

*Telephone: 609-632-0346*

*Email        : **si...@lorventech.com* <si...@lorventech.com>

*Website     : **www.lorventech.com* <http://www.lorventech.com/>

* **Loren Technologies, Inc. is  SBE/MWBE Certified*

address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.