*Greetings from Robert,*

* *

Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c. I will get back to you at the
earliest. Thanks

Job: Infor XA Finance consultant

Location: Parsippany, NJ

Duration: 6 Months

*Job Description*-

1)Hands on experience in implementing GLI in Infor XA

2)Extensive experience in customizing IFM and it's interfaces with other XA
modules as per the business needs

3)Infor PM 10 implementation experience

4)Onsite experience in working with the customers directly

5) Good analytical and communication skills.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*