Hi Partners,

                      We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

Title: Claims Transaction Team Lead

Location:FL

Duration: 6 months

*Client:BCBS*

*Desc:  Claims Transaction Team Lead : Application Testing, Software Quality
Assurance, HP Quality Center, System Testing*

*This position is for a Test Lead role; leading the 5010 efforts for 835 and
837 transaction for all phases of testing including UAT.*

Create test deliverables and manage testing for internally developed or
external purchased products

*Manage static, functional, technical integration, end-to-end and User
Acceptance Testing

*Analyze and make specific recommendations on improvements that can be
integrated into business processes

*Participate in reviews throughout the development life cycle

*Facilitate User Acceptance Testing by providing the necessary support to
the business users

*Generate status reports on the progress of testing

*Produce various testing artifacts including test approach, test data
strategy and final test evaluation summary documents

*Knowledge of Claims Process

*Knowledge of defect management processes

*Knowledge of Automation Framework and Modular Test Case Development Best
Practices

*Capacity Planning and Resource Assignment Management

*Facilitate testing in all phases include End to End

*Please send me your updated resume along with the below contact details
ASAP.*

Legal name of the consultant:

Email id:

Contact no: