*Send resumes to si...@lorventech.com*

*Job Title*

:

*BO Designer and Developer*

*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *

:

5 + Years of experience in design and development using BO X R2

*Necessary Skills *

:

   - Must have expertise in BO XI R2 - hands on experience in designing and
   developing BO universes and reports
   - Must have strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
   - Need to have excellent communication skills (including English
   conversation skills), demonstrate excellent problem solving and critical
   thinking skills.
   - Should have SDLC experience.

  *Desired Skills*

   - Previous experience in Teradata
   - Data warehousing concepts and exposure
   - Prior exposure to onsite-offshore working model

  *Roles & Responsibilities*

:

   - Understand the requirements
   - Discuss with senior executives to gather requirements
   - Design the solution
   - Prepare the technical design
   - Prepare the test plan
   - Develop the solution ( Hands – on)
   - Provide UAT Support
   - Train the users
   - Identify recurring issues/alerts and conduct root cause analysis

  *Generic Managerial Skills*

:

   - Able to plan/track tasks/activities
   - Report progress/challenges to Project Manager

  *Rate*

:

$43/Hr

*Work Location*

:

Culver City, CA

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Siranjeevi*

*Lorven Technologies Inc,*

*101, Morgan Lane, Suite#209*

*Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.*

*Telephone: **609-632-0346* <609-632-0346>

*Email        : **si...@lorventech.com* <si...@lorventech.com>

*Website     :
**www.lorventech.com*<http://trk.cp20.com/Tracking/t.c?M7Kt-JWXy-kPgNo8>

* Lorven Technologies, Inc. is  SBE/MWBE Certified*

address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.