Hello,

Please do reply to *sind...@boston-technology.com*

Location: NY
Duration: 3+ Months

Senior programmer for Oracle Financials projects, they have multiple
projects involving the development and integration of sub-systems.
Candidates should have background with the e-business suite, ideally a
background with AR or Fixed assets.  They have one FT person that this
person will be assisting on multiple projects at the same time.  Candidates
need to be able to keep multiple balls in the air.  The manager said that if
she found the right person she could start them in as little as  a week as
there are internal badging issues that need to be addressed.  It would be a
phone screen moving to a F2F interview, said that she is prepared to move
quickly.

I have several upcoming projects and need a consultant for development in
Oracle E-Business Suite(EBS)  and integration from/to Oracle EBS modules of
AP, AR, FA, GL.

The consulting position I am looking to fill is for a Senior Programmer
Analyst.  We are on version 11.5.9 of Oracle EBS.  The candidate should have
strong development and technical skills along with strong written and verbal
communication skills.   Primary experience in AR and FA would be a plus.

--
Regards,
Sindhu Hari

W. 781-544-4799 * 114