Hello ,

***US CITIZENS ONLY***LOCAL RESOURCES PREFERRED***

I need a Crystal Reports Developer for my direct client in Seymour,
WI. ( possible remote work after approval).
The project is 5+ weeks and starts August 22, 2011.

I need a Crystal Report Developer experienced in version XI R2 with an
understanding of Oracle to navigate an ERP database structure. The
consultant will be interacting with the on-site Business Analysts so
strong communication skills are required. Knowledge of the IQMS ERP
system is a plus.

reply : daniel.business.manager@gmail.