Hi All,

*Need a DOTNET DEVELOPER local in GA*

I have a 4 month contract in Mariette, GA (north of Atlanta for a C#,
ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, SQL Server developer).

The person must interview *onsite without a phone interview* so we need *local
candidates*.    Please send me any candidates for this.  Thanks!

*Qualifications:*

- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Systems preferred or
equivalent combination of education and work experience.

- Strong programming and analytical skills

- Strong background in stored procedure development for web UI integration

- Call Center background/experience preferred

- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities

- In-depth knowledge of information systems concepts

- Strong verbal and written communication skills

- Strong SQL knowledge dealing with complex databases that span multiple
applications

*Technology:*

- With bachelor*s degree, 5 + years of experience with C#, ASP.NET, SQL
Server

Thanks,

Anand

610 365 7318