Send Resumes to kevin.sm...@amzur.com

Hi,

This is Kevin Smith, - Sr.Recruiter from Amzur Technologies Inc.

We have an urgent requirement as follows:

Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to
*kevin.sm...@amzur.com* <kevin.sm...@amzur.com>

Full Name :
Location :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Rate per hour:
Visa Status :

*Requirement Details :--*

* *

* *

*Position: **QA Tester*

*Duration: 1+ Year*

*Location: Tampa, FL*

*Job Responsibilities:*

Amzur Technologies, a Tampa, FL-based custom software development and IT
staffing firm seeks a skilled QA Test Analyst for a long-term contract based
in Tampa, FL.

Ideal candidates will have:

• QTP experience
• Must have Quality Center experience
• 2 years in Windows client/server environment in a software development
organization
• Black box and White box testing experience
• Regression testing

Roles and Responsibilities:

You will execute test plans and/or test cases for specific automated test
programs, perform repeatable testing procedures and processes, and verify
database triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, hardware
product or system specifications. The job scope may include writing
automation test scripts for UIs such as simulating user interactions like
data entry, menu selections, mouse actions, data I/O, etc.

This contract is in a desirable location in Tampa, FL and will run a minimum
of one year.

* *

* *

Let me know if you need any further information in this regards