Hi All,

Greetings from Infotechvalley Inc.

We need a Software Engineer – Must *have Java, Strong Linux exp, and
experience deploying web components on Apache*

We have little to no competition on this since we have people working in
this area and a close relationship with the director.

Duration is 12+ months

Must communicate well.

Will do a first *interview over the phone* but may need a *skype second
interview* at a minimum. Will hire without an in person interview.

Full name, phone, email, and confirm the rate you need is required on all
replies. I will not follow up on replies without contact info.

*Responsibilities:*

•             Substantially contribute to the development efforts for a
product through the entire software development lifecycle - including the
User Interface, development and QA.

•             Develop and maintain the project schedule based on individual
as well as project team availability.

•             Actively manage project scope to keep project on schedule.

•             Exercise judgment within generally defined best practices and
policies in selecting methods and techniques for providing solutions.

•             Troubleshoot, debug, and sustain product through lifecycle.

*Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience: *

•             Self motivated, able to work with little supervision

•             Strong drive for quality along with excellent written and
verbal communication skills is required

•             Minimum 3-5 years work experience in the Java platform, with
demonstrated competency in Apache Tomcat 6.x, Spring 1.x, MySQL 6.x,
Xindices 1.2, Quartz 1.6x, and JSP 1.x.

•             Must have strong Linux background and experience.

•             Must have experience deploying web components on to Apache
servers.

•             Experience with software development processes for medical
devices desired.

•             Understanding of Microsoft development products (C#, Visual
Studio Team System, SQL Server 2005/2008, etc.) a plus.

•             Demonstrated ability to diagnose and solve problems with
complex systems.

•             Demonstrated ability to manage timelines and scope to ensure
timely project completion.

•             Familiarity with Agile development practice helpful, but not
required.

•             BS CS or equivalent experience.

Sincerely,

ANAND,

610.365.7318(D)

Fax 610.419.9035