We have this urgent requirement with our Preferred Vendor; please send me
your latest resume with the following details ASAP

FULL NAME:
AVAILABILITY:
STATUS (US CIT/GC/H1):
CURRENT LOCATION:
EMAIL:
PHONE:
RATE:

Title: J2EE Analyst

Location:

Simi Valley/Woodland Hills,CA

Duration: 3 Months +

* *

J2EE Analyst Job description:

The client is looking for a J2EE Analyst with 7+ yrs of experience with the
following skills

* Translate Business Requirements into Technical Specifications.
* Design systems of high complexity in a Mainframe environment.
* Code / test / debug highly complex programs in a Mainframe environment.
* Provide production problem assessments, solutions and recovery efforts.
* Provide experienced based skills in the implementation of application
systems projects and tasks.
* Create and/or Update System Documentation.
* Programming languages: Cobol, RPG, EZ-Trieve, Ideal, CICS, MVS JCL,
* Platforms: MVS, Windows Network, Databases/File Structures: CA DataComm,
DB2, VSAM.
* Desired are skills with PL/SQL
* Ability to manage small to medium size projects.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.

* *

*Regards*

* *

*Jaishree
Recruiter*

* *

*[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CA8D5B.D65C3D30]*

*
E Mail:  **j...@amplifysystems.com* <j...@amplifysystems.com>*
Phone : (603)-685-4050*

*Fax   : 267-284-6042
Yahoo **IM: anand_jaishree* <im:anand_jaishree>*
**www.amplifysystems.com* <http://www.amplifysystems.com/>**
*http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jaishree-anandha-kumar/1a/695/346*<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jaishree-anandha-kumar/1a/695/346>
*
**http://www.amplifysystems.com/list-of-jobs.php*<http://www.amplifysystems.com/list-of-jobs.php>