Hi

We have this excellent DB2 DBA available. Please let me know if you have any
suitable positions.

   - *7+ years *experience in *IBM DB2 UDB V8.1/9* Administration in z/OS
   platform.
   - Proficient in problem detection and rectification in high volume
   production database systems.
   - Expert in physical and logical DB2 design.
   - Proficient in *SQL tuning* and IBM DB2 administration utilities.
   - Expert in DB2 database modeling. Experience using Powerdesigner and
   Erwin tools.
   - Exposure to *DB2 V9* new function mode features.
   - Experience in system training and database design documentation.
   - Proficient in *ITIL methodologies*.
   - Experience in managing multiple z/OS subsystems.
   - Experience in working in a *24*7 environment* by providing on call
   support.
   - Experience in planning and executing DB2 disaster recovery processes.
   - Experience in monitoring system performance and suggesting improvements
   to increase system throughput.
   - Experience in monitoring mainframe batch jobs and troubleshooting
   errors.
   - Experience in CA version control tools and batch monitoring tools.
   - Experience in gathering customer requirements, build, test and
   implement technical solutions.
   - Experience in mentoring team members and onsite/offshore model.
   - Excellent written and oral communication skills.
   - Proficient in MS office tools.

*CERTIFICATIONS*:

   - I*BM certified associate in DB2 UDB 8.1 Family fundamentals (IBM 700).*
   - Business English Communication (Vantage) certification by Cambridge
   University, UK.

*TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE :*

* *

*Operating Systems        :*

*IBM Z/OS, MS-DOS, Windows, XP.*

*Programming Languages :            *

COBOL, JCL, SQL.

*Tools                                  :*

CA Insight, Endevor, Ezyedit, File-Aid, Abend-aid, Control-M, Control-D,
Infoman, Microfocus, Panvalet, CA Platinum – RCQuery, RCMigrator, RCUpdate,
DB2 Visual Explain, Database detector, SAR reports, DB2 Connect, DB2
Explain, Attachmate Extra, IBM, BMC, and CDB utilities*.*

*Ticketing Tools               :*

 HP Openview, Assyst.

*Databases                       :*

 IBM DB2 Ver 8.1/9