Hi,

Please reply back to a...@xtglobal.com along with the resume, contact
details and rate expecting.

*NEED 2 PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES FROM THEIR PROJECTS*

Sr. Data Analysts
Duration: 2-3 year contract positon
Atlanta - Buckhead area

*Job Profile:
*
Need very strong technical SQL skills and experience working as a Data
Analyst.
Ideally, this person also has experience working with end users to vet
their understanding of existing SQL code and work through the details that
are needed in order to craft a finalized requirement.

This person also needs to have strong verbal communication and writing
skills and should be willing to able roll their sleeves up and get the work
done

Ideally, these resources can also support our UAT testing efforts within
the data warehouse, so prefer resources who also have testing experience.

*Additional desired characteristics*
Smart and analytical -
Able to reverse engineer SQL -
Follow transformation through transformation tables etc without the graphic
aid of what you'd find in informatica...This means they need to be able to
decipher and reverse engineer other peoples SQL code.-
Strong experience working with Teradata
Creative at finding ways to figure out what's going on in the DB (e.g.
going to the infrastructure tables and logs to see who's querying
what...)this is a nice to have requirement, as we have technical team
members who know how to do this and can quickly train our new resources if
need be.
Meticulous in documenting findings and in structuring the documentation to
facilitate requirement generation
Experience working with Marketing teams and understanding of how data
solutions (marts, etc) should be structured to support the needs of
Marketing so they work well with the reporting, analytical and modeling
tools used within Marketing.
Ability to work through use cases and understand how data should be
structured to facilitate usage.
Ability to talk through the design concepts and requirements with marketing
folks to make sure we hit the mark on what they need and to some extent on
how it needs to be structured to fit the use case.
Not scared to pick up the phone and find and then work with technical
resources => bias toward action

Best Regards

*Abhi *| Sr. Recruiter

Xenosoft Technologies Inc, 18170 Dallas Parkway | Ste 201 | Dallas, TX 75287

a...@xtglobal.com | |
www.xtglobal.com, Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America