Hello,

Please do reply to *sind...@boston-technology.com*

*Solutions Architect*

Location: Westwood, MA
Duration: 6+ months
Hours:  8:30-5:00

Describe Scope of Temporary Assignment:  We are looking for someone with
5-7 years of consulting experience implementing technology systems. We are
looking for people who have been performing the technical architecture and
high level implementation services - we are NOT looking for people with a
focus on CIO, Senior IT Management, Project Manager, Enterprise Architect,
Application Developer, Infrastructure Developer.

The resource will:
- Own the technical design and test strategy
- Drive and document conceptual, preliminary, and detailed designs with
technical teams within project constraints to meet customer requirements

- Develop test strategy and oversee test plan development and test execution
- Ensure solution functionally and completely meets requirements
The SA owns the process of creating a complete design. They use other
technical resources (Technical Vendors, Application Development,
Infrastructure Development, Security, Database, etc.) as input to create a
complete design.

Describe Skill Requirements:  The SA could be creating designs for 1-4
projects at any one time. Some examples of project include technical
upgrades of existing systems, installation of a new vendor or built system,
and varying degrees of system integration from simple file transfers to
complex EAI. Complex projects can contain many elements of these types.

The SA does not need to be a hands on expert in any one element of the
components that make up the design, they need to be an expert in operating
across all of the components (using the technical experts for the details)
to ensure a complete solution.

--
Regards,
Sindhu Hari