Hi,

Please reply back to a...@xtglobal.com along with the resume, contact
details and rate expecting.

Position: Sr. Business Analyst

Location: Baltimore, MD

Duration: 9 months+

 NEED LOCALS

We are looking for a seasoned Sr. Business Analyst who can work
independently on multiple small projects/enhancements, particularly related
to our Learning Management System (Saba) and for other miscellaneous HR
Systems (most likely related to PeopleSoft). Require someone who is
familiar with HR Terminology and technology, who can partner well with our
business users as well as the existing technology team. Other team members
will be focused on a large implementation project so a strong background
and ability to work independently are key.

Skill Set:
- Strong business analyst skills -- defining requirements, communicating
requirements, developing test scripts -- particularly for reporting -
Senior (3-5 years)
- Strong communication skills; ability to work independently - Senior (3-5
years)
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems and terminology - Intermediate
(1-3 years)
- Knowledge of HRMS Systems and terminology - Senior (3-5 years)
- Learning Management Systems, preferably Saba - Intermediate (1-3 years)
- PeopleSoft, version 8.x - Intermediate (1-3 years)

Best Regards

*Abhi *| Sr. Recruiter

Xenosoft Technologies Inc, 18170 Dallas Parkway | Ste 201 | Dallas, TX 75287

a...@xtglobal.com | |
www.xtglobal.com, Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America