Hello Partner,

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well !!!

Please go through the below requirement and revert to
sand...@kksoftwareassociates.com with updated resume. Thanks

*Requirement Title*

*C++ Developer , Location: Irving, TX, Duration: 3 months, Rate: $40 - $42
per hour on C2C. *

*Skills*

C++, C#

*Description*

I need 2 consultants for 3 months in Irving, TX.   A face to face interview
will be required and my company will not pay for transportation.

Contractor will be converting C++ code  language to C# and testing it.  The
work will require 2 contractors for 3  months to complete the work.   This
project will take our core engine (called the Bonus Engine) that drives our
loyalty programs and convert the legacy code to our new standards (vb.net).
It’s an algorithm based app that can handle massive amount of complex
multi-vendor, loyalty based transactions.  So anyone with good legacy code
conversion work would be good for this.

*Please furnish the required below details:*

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email id:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Visa status:

Rate:

Notice period:

* *

*2Professional references: Without these I can’t help.*

Name:

Designation:

Contact Number:

Email id:

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep

[image: kklogo1]

KK Associates LLC

5935 Pondi view Court, Hilliard,OH 43026

*Work:* 614-500-8477

*Email id:* sand...@kksoftwareassociates.com

*Fax:* 614-973-8078

*URL:* www.kksoftwareassociates.com

*Yahoo id:* sandeep.pasham

*Important Note:* Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress, this email cannot be considered spam as long as it contains our
contact information and a link for the removal requests. If you have
received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the
future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s)
to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.