*Greetings from Robert,***

Job: Backup Admin / TSM (Tivoli Storage Manager)

Location: Savannah,  GA

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

*Description of Duties: *

Provide onsite support for Primary DC and 5 secondary DCs

to implement enterprise-level storage/backup solutions using physical and
virtual server hosting,

off-site data replication and service level storage solutions.

The Tivoli Storage Manager Engineer will maintain all TSM servers include:

Databases, storage pools, disk volumes, client node data, disk maintenance,
user management, and OS management.

*Experience:*

A minimum of 5 years experience as a Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) for a
large data center implementation utilizing

TSM 6.2,6.1 & 5.5, client versions 6.2, 6.1, 5.5, & 5.4; TSM server.

Experience with Windows 2003 & 2008 operating systems and IBM AIX and

both tape and disk storage systems is required.

*Hardware:*

IBM TS 3500/3400 Tape Library and TS 1130 Tape drives

IBM DS8300, DS6800, DS4800

NETAPP 3270

NETAPP 3240

Brocade DCX 8GB

MCDATA 6140

McData 6064 SAN Directors

Brocade B80s

*Qualifications*:

Bachelor*s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or
Engineering preferred.

*Desired Certifications: ***

Tivoli Storage Manager Certification; IBM Certified Administrator

With Regards,**

* *

Robert | Business Development Manager |Platinum Infosys Inc**

Email: *rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> | Phone:
214-550-0248 | Fax: 214–260–1160 **

Visit us @ *www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.