*Hi ,

**We are working on below requirement.**If you have any matching profiles, please send me the updated resume with contact info.**
*
*
Role: **Window Engineer**
Duration:12 Months
Location:**Atlanta & Dallas and Philly**
Rate:$50/hr
**Interview: Phone Only.***

 * Platform certification(s) (MCSE)
 * Familiarity with ITIL processes
 * Familiarity with one or more scripting Languages (Perl, Power shell,
   batch, shell)
 * Current Infrastructure/System Engineering experience with Microsoft
   platforms running on virtual or physical Intel systems utilizing
   directly attached and SAN attached storage
 * Working knowledge of networking protocols and components including
   TCP/IP, DNS, NFS
 * Configuration of images etc; deploying to VM Ware environments for
   the businesses to use
 * Conceptual knowledge of firewalls and network /  port address
   translation
 * Familiarity with IIS 7 and SSL certificate management
 * Experience with Enterprise Class Distributed Application
   installation or support
 * Experience with automated system builds and configuration management
   tools
 * Experience working on a matrix team consisting of a variety of
   Infrastructure Engineering and Operations groups

Thanks and Regards,

Amarinder Singh (IT Associates)
*Kalven Technologies Inc.* *2300 , E Higgins Rd , Suite 211 , ELK Grove Village, IL -60007* *Work *: 312-675-2450. | *Email id* : amarin...@kalventech.com </mc/compose?to=amarin...@kalventech.com> | *LinkedIn* :Amar Singh. | *Skype id:* Amarinderkalven
*http://www.kalventech.com*
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused