*Hi ,

**We are working on below requirement.**If you have any matching profiles, please send me the updated resume with contact info.**
*
*
**Role: Datastage Developer*
*Duration:12 Months
Location:Chicago,IL*
*Rate: $/50hr* *
**
**Interview: Directly in person on June 18th (Sure shot Interview) *
*Desired Start Date:* July 2^nd , 2012

*Requirements:*

. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work experience;
. 5 years of programming/systems analysis experience;
. Requires in-depth knowledge and experience;
.Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services; .Independently solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions;
.Works independently, receives minimal guidance;
.Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members.

*Preferred Requirements: *

.Strong DataStage 8.5/8.1;
. SQL;
. Unix;
. Strong Data Warehousing understanding;
. Data Analysis
. Interim to Advanced Skills in Java;
. Interim to Advanced Skills in working with XML.

Thanks and Regards,

Amarinder Singh (IT Associates)
*Kalven Technologies Inc.* *2300 , E Higgins Rd , Suite 211 , ELK Grove Village, IL -60007* *Work *: 312-675-2450. | *Email id* : amarin...@kalventech.com </mc/compose?to=amarin...@kalventech.com> | *LinkedIn* :Amar Singh. | *Skype id:* Amarinderkalven
*http://www.kalventech.com*
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused