*Hi ,

**We are working on below requirement.**If you have any matching profiles, please send me the updated resume with contact info.**
*
*
**Role:  Tibco Consultant*
*Duration: 12 + Months
Location: Columbus, OH*
*Rate: $60/hr*

*
Establishes, documents and enforces best practices and standards in regards to integration and services
Provides integration solutions, and guidance to project teams.
Keeps current knowledge of EAI and SOA concepts, methodologies, and practices Learns business functions to effectively participate in technical analysis, design, construction, implementation and support Works concurrently on multiple projects and maintains flexibility to perform multiple tasks effectively.
Smart, results-based with passion to learn more.
Identify areas to improve efficiency in data extraction, movement and transformation

*Skills/Requirements: *
A minimum of 3 to 5 years of strong design and programming experience.
A minimum of 3 to 5 years of TIBCO Business Works experience
Experience with PeopleSoft HRMS systems
XML and web services experience
Strong conceptual and implementation knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture best practices Experience with TIBCO Active Matrix products and/or work experience with IBM Infosphere Datastage is a plus A minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience and strong understanding of database concepts IBM DB2, Oracle, Teradata, Mainframe and SQL Server.
Experience in Unix shell scripting.
Required Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Strong communications skills (technical and non-technical)

Thanks and Regards,

Amarinder Singh (IT Associate)
*Kalven Technologies Inc.* *2300 , E Higgins Rd , Suite 211 , ELK Grove Village, IL -60007* *Work *: 312-675-2450. | *Email id* : amarin...@kalventech.com </mc/compose?to=amarin...@kalventech.com> | *LinkedIn* :Amar Singh. | *Skype id:* Amarinderkalven
*http://www.kalventech.com*
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused